Thursday, May 31, 2012

RIP 'DREAM BROTHER'

29051997...

Today is the day I had a farewell to my 'dream brother' through eternity… It's been 15 years since I have lost you, my 'dream brother' but when you were floating through eternity, whispering 'Whole Lotta Love', I can still hear you whispering now, today…
I still remember the day how I heard your voice for the first time in my life.
It was like an angel whispering through my ear… Whenever I heard you talking or singing I started feeling something that I have never felt before… You are my best friend, my dream brother that can never exist for real. What an unfortunate situation.
Whenever I got depressed, I got happy…
No matter how I feel or don't feel I know that you are always right here next to me.
Lately, I thought I have lost my feelings.
There was nothing left inside me… not a single emotion.
But this morning, when I heard your voice again, you melt my heart and made me feel! Feel something that I have missed inside me again since you were gone.
Whenever I close my eyes while listening your angelic voice,  I saw you looking at us, smiling with your broken eyes and whispering 'I love you'
We love you too jeffy!
and
we will always be!

-Hallelujah!







Do you want to hear amazing 'Ulalume' poem by Edgar Allen Poe
which is performed by Jeff Buckley








No comments:

Post a Comment