Saturday, September 8, 2012

OutfitOfTheWeek Vol.1.


Hi guys!
I know it's been a while since I have not published any posts because of my stuffs about work
and also preparations of Shit! I can fly! Mag Vol.2.!

All this time I have either worked myself and for you guys and now
its our time to move on!

So, after a while I have decided to share some Weekly Outfits for you!!! YAY!
Since the September begins we are still conflicted about what to wear, aren't we?
Because of the weathers unstable conditions -which is hot as hell in the morning and almost freeze at nights- I have decided to create an outfit series for this situation.

I strongly believe that wearing jumpers on shorts are way cool, what about you?
As I always say 'Just be yourself.'

So, here you can find a selections from the 'new collections' of Asos and Topman.

Did you like 'em?

Keep Inspired;)
Bests;
             -moytun

No comments:

Post a Comment