Monday, March 19, 2012

MessMindOfADreamer by moytun


'I had a dream...'

     Once Baron Pierre de Coubertin, the founder of the Olympic games, told that ‘I had a dream’.
     When I was a kid, I used to have a dream too, just like we all do… By the time I realized I grew up,  -supposedly- matured, I have lost my faith in these dreams, in which they become nothing rather than a dream. As far as I took nothing granted for my own sake.
     We all have some issues to work through on our own, whose priorities’ changes person to person. Like I do… I had really hard times lately, the times that I thought I could never get over. Yeah! I might be in this war, still, but the only thing that I know is, for sure, the dreams, that I had when I was a kid, are no longer be mine in which it dragged me or us into this situation. When did we give up on our dreams? When did we give up being us, being ourselves? When was the last time you realize that you compromised yourself?
Have you ever considered the reasons why you are joyless lately? Why could not you be happy?

     Let me tell you.

     Whenever you gave up dreaming, you gave up your own happiness, too.

     You gave up your amazing dreams, that you have imagined when you were a kid, just because you couldn’t become a grown up kid, or, you are fooled to be believed through somebody else’s eyes –consciously or not- that they are right because of you give up being you, being yourself.
     When I was a kid, I used to have my own dreams. I had my things that I like to do, like; my stage, my acting and singing performances; even, getting naked with the polka-dot underwear in front of the audiences, performing ‘The Emperor’s New Clothes’ without being ashamed. I used to like hearing those applauses, singing, dancing...
     Yeah! I did them all at the time that seem too far from now. But, what comes next? Why did I give up on my stage? Why did I leave all behind just because I feel unsuccessful even the others thought that I am capable? When did I become such ordinary, insecure boy?
I never thought that I am good enough to succeed to put a good show like others. I always thought that there is another way to be ‘better’, that I cannot.  Always better. Go one better. I never took heed on others words, why would I now? I did everything with my own eagerness and my own instincts; especially with my own desires. Because of this, I have never pinned ones opinion on their sleeves. They could not keep me on their own line. The game was simple though. What do you want? If I was such good and talented, why cannot I now? After all this time off that I gave to myself in 5 years, it came up to my mind occasionally. But now? Why now?

     The answer is too easy.
     
I remember I desisted from my dreams, the things that I want to do; I realize that I have taken heed of people that I should not have. That’s why I had become a Muppet; I was made to become a Muppet...

     Do not ever give up chasing your dreams and living in your own dreamland!

     Because they are the only unique warriors of your life that leads you to the happiness, called miracles.
     Could we recover from the effects of a war without our dreams?

     When was the last time you feel like laughing as hell, as if you were a kid?
     Or
     The last time you wear whatever you want to without being under someone’s pressure?
     What about the last time you cast a spell ‘I love you’ on someone you truly love with the fear of losing him/her?
     The last time you did something nutty?
     When was the time you left the things, seem impossible, behind without even trying?

     The achievements that are obtained without any struggle are not worth gaining.

     When I was a kid, I had another dream, too. Earning a great income. Who would not want to earn a lot though…  but there was a difference in my wish. Just like Robin Hood. I do not only want to spend my earnings on my own, or, for myself, but also, multiply it with sharing. Because, ‘money’ is not as important for me.

     Existing…

     I always thought sharing my earnings like; ‘having enough money for myself to survive and sharing the rest with serving a purpose, such as donating or using on a free loan to the people who are needy; for people, for humanity.’
     But, what happened when we grow up?
     What happened to those innocent, childish dreams of us like a candle, which fades away even in the tiny whiff, before you even realize what’s going on?
     When we were in university, most of us raised as if we all suppose to find a good job, gaining great amount of earnings, do not we?
But, what does ‘money’ means in this universe? What if you have money for only to survive and chasing your desires, not chasing money, for yourself, for making yourself to be happy… Would not be the things around you become nicer? If every human on this planet would have chased their dreams, cannot be they become more happy, or healthy, indeed?

     Just like John Lennon said…
     ‘Imagine’

     As long as you imagine you exist.
     As long as you exist, you will be happy.

     Maybe this was the only truth of your artificial existence that you can ever imagine. Be honest, do tell what you want to say, share your dreams.

     Do not afraid.

     Because the only reality in your artificial existing is you, yourself. No matters what. You are also aware of this but, maybe, you are just too coward to confess this. That’s why you should express your opinions independently. Maybe they do stare and make fun of your thoughts, your dreams… but, is it only because that they are superior (?) to you; or, they are just too coward to even dream?
Dreaming is not a crime. Funny? Not at all, because you are your dreams, they are the only key for your happily ever existence. The rest is non-sense if you are happy.  Let them make fun of your dreams, your desires. You should make fun of yourself even harder. Because, maybe you will never reach at your dreams even how hard you tried, but do you feel regret just because you have tried?
     Do you feel unhappy just because you have tried?
     Would it be better to disappoint yourself without even trying or trying?
     Nope, just try. Push yourself harder.

     Fail, roll in the deep, try again, fail again, again, again… Do not give up easily. If you could not succeed than make fun of yourself. Dream another’. Try again. Do whatever makes you happy and go for it, fight for it. What in the world is better than the smile that your dreams put on your face, the excitement of achieving them creates?
     Even if you fail, don’t you feel happier than now?

     Life is not always about being successful or winning.

     Sometimes it is about losing the war, accepting to be defeated. Does any of the human being can be happy even he/she was defeated? Why not… You can be happy for the others’ victories’ as well.

     Do not be an egoist, be yourself, your own self.
     Be yourself, if not, be happy for the others. Because it worth.

     Now, close your eyes, open up some music, which calms you, and start thinking… ‘What was my dreams when I was a kid? Who I wanted to be, what I wanted to become, what I wanted to do?’
     Or
     ‘What was the reasons why I was happy when I was a kid?’
     ‘What made me happy?’

     If you cannot satisfy with the less, don’t expect more.

     I have thought and decided to pursuit of the happiness, dreams.

     That’s why you are reading this editorial.

     I am taking a big step through a journey of myself that I forgot.
     I am having a new start with you guys.
     During this beginning I am going to introduce few people that have decided to go on their dreams that inspired me.
     I hope they will lighten you, guide you and show you the way to be happy.
     I hope you will recognize what is important to you, too.
     And become happy.

     Furthermore, there will be a little bit of fashion, music, art, design; and most importantly, life, existence…

     Whatever we lived and we are going to live…

     Don’t forget to take your baby steps through your dreams because they are the bravest ones on happiness.
     Now, put your feet up and take that first step…

     Welcome;)

No comments:

Post a Comment